Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Today 70M have been learning about Claymation. We learnt that it is any animation done using a character, or characters, created out of clay.

Our Maker Space teacher showed us how to make clay move by taking a lot of photos and making them into a video using IMovie. It was lots of fun working together and building up a story in a creative way. It was amazing how many photos we had to take. We had a lot of laughs when we shared them with each other. We enjoyed being creative Our next aim is to build onto what we learnt today and create a Mathematics teaching video for our Multiplication and Division strategies.







8 comments:

  1. This is so much fun and I can't wait to get on to the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That like so much FUN!! Thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. The claymation looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love claymation! It is so fun. I love making the actual sculptures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is really neat but it could be a bit longer!
    I love claymation especially the storyboard planning and creating the actual models!
    -Aria, 7G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the animation and making our own is really fun!
    Caroline 7G

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the animation and making our own will be really fun!

    ReplyDelete